Ridgefield Podiatry Associates has been a family practice for over 50 years. Dr. Henry S. Gross joined his father, Dr. Norman Gross in 1985, after completing his postdoctoral training program.
Henry S. Gross DPM graduated from University of Hartford in 1980 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Gross graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1984 and then completed a Podiatric Medicine and Surgical postdoctoral training program in Monticello,NY. and had a staff appointment at Harris Community Hospital, Harris, NY.
Norman Gross, DPM attended Long Island University and earned his doctorate from New York College of Podiatric Medicine (MJ Lewi) in 1953 and attended various postdoctoral programs.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ORGANIZATIONS:
- Past President of Fairfield County Podiatry Association (1963-1965)
- American Running and Fitness Association
- American Medical Athletic Association
- Council for Nail disorders
- Laurelridge Rehab Center, Ridgefield, CT
- Jewish Home for the Elderly, Fairfield, CT
- Brookdale Assisted Living, Wilton, CT
- Ridgefield Crossing, Ridgefield, CT
- Prospect Ridge, Ridgefield, CT